Mango and vanilla overnight oats
- Total Time
- 2h 10m
- Prep Time
- Chill Time
- Cook Time
Looking for something sweet for breakfast? These overnight oats are perfect, the combination of mango and vanilla protein powder taste great together – not to mention a big boost of protein to kick off the day.
I believe that great relationships are built on honesty, so here goes. The products you see above are actual utensils that I use (or as close as I could find). In order to fund new features and recipes, some of the links on KitchenPal are affiliate links. This means if you purchase a product after clicking an affiliate link, I receive a small percentage of the sale for referring you, at no extra cost to you. KitchenPal is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, which means I earn a small fee for advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
- Cut mango into small chunks
- Add oats, vanilla protein powder, chia seeds and flaxseeds to a container
- Pour in the almond milk and stir together
- Chuck in the mango and place the lid on top
- Put the container in the fridge overnight (or for at least 2 hours) before eating